28 March 2008

Vintage 20s bed-jacket

I'm totally wearing it right now while I'm convalescing from the flu.

This past week I've had to take Daisy to the vet twice, once with the initial UTI and today her follow-up. I've spent over $500 on her medicalities this week alone!
I want her to be well. Right now.

I managed to complete two new poems this week, with another one nearly finished (maybe). I'm pleased with my work so far this year and I'm hard to please. This is subject to change, though.

Tomorrow, health permitting, I'm going to do some film work as an extra on a friend's project. I get to be dressed for a night on the town at 10 am. We're filming at Landmark. I've never been an extra in a movie before; I've only done two short films and I had the lead in both. This should be an interesting experience for me.

Several play auditions are coming up and I've been extremely lazy about working on my monologues. Bleeg. Or reading the scripts. Arf. Maybe tomorrow's excitement will give me the needed kick to get moving on it.

And sleep would be lovely!

No comments: